Join us in Celebrating 5 Years!
We are looking forward to being together to raise awareness and support for the families and individuals we serve here in Stark County. Compassion Delivered was formed to provide healthy meals for free to people coping with life-threatening or terminal illnesses and diseases. We want to give time and rest to those we serve.
The goal of our Be the Change Gala is to reflect on the families and individuals we have served over the last 5 years but to also prepare for those we have yet to meet that will need our services. We strive to help more people in our community and we can't do that without you.
To date, we have supported over 225 people and are close to acheiving 20,000 meals made and delivered for free to those who need our meals. Join us on Friday, October 14, 2022, at the Doubletree by Hilton in Downtown Canton from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
Plated Dinner - Live Auction - Silent Auction - Live Music - Cocktails - & Much More!
This is not only our 5th Gala but we will be commemorating our 5th year as an organization. Let's toast to the impact that we have been able to make and press onto the future.
$125 per person or $900 for a table of 8.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Compassion Delivered is a 501c3 Nonprofit.
LOCATION: Doubletree by Hilton in Downtown
320 Market Avenue South, Canton, Ohio 44702
WHEN: Friday, October 14, 2022, from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Order of the Night:
- 6:00 PM Registration begins. Cocktail hour. Two drink tickets will be provided per guest and a cash bar after.
- 7:00 PM Plated dinner is served
- 8:00 PM Program begins
- 8:45 PM Live Auction begins
- 9:00 PM Silent Auction ends
- 9:45 PM 50/50 Winner drawn
- 10:00 PM Check out. End-of-night snacks
Here are some different ways you can support Compassion Delivered during the Be the Change Gala.
- Silent Auction, bid on one-of-a-kind items from your smartphone! Bidding is easy, on the Givi App. You will need to enter your ticket code (sent via email or listed on the front of your program). This silent auction ends at 9:00 PM. Visit the check-out table to pick up any winning items and pay. Cash, check, and a credit card are accepted.
- Live Auction, during the live event, bidding will happen in-person using your bid number on the back of your program. Once you've won, we can process your donation through the Givi App. Cash, check and credit card can be accepted.
- Fund-A-Need, during the live auction we will have different areas for you to donate to, such as a week of meals, montly meal support, new freezers and fridge. Once you've committeed to the fund you want to support please report to check-out and provide cash, check or credit card for your fund.