- View More Recent Activity
2020 Giving Tuesday Description
Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis have always played a critical role in the community serving over 7,000 kids and teens annually. Throughout this pandemic, Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis has been partnering with state and local officials to help meet the larger needs of communities to provide meals - sometimes the only one’s kids can count on, and virtual learning to fill the education gap.
As we navigate through this crisis, kids, teens, and families will need us more than ever. With your support Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis can help restore a feeling of safety, reverse learning loss, and give children the opportunity to have fun and be a kid again.
Please consider a gift to fund a future…when you think about it, that’s such a small investment for the return of hope, security, and happiness.
This is what your gift can do:
- $25 - Pays one child's annual membership
- $50 - Pays one child's summer only membership
- $250 - Pays ten kids' annual memberships
- $600 - Sponsors full cost of one child's annual membership
- $2,500 - Fund an entire day for all kids
We need your support to continue to shape Indianapolis' youth.
Our Newest Participants
- Donna Wilkinson $550.00 raised
- LH LeeAnn Harris $0.00 raised
- DW Deborah Whitfield $337.50 raised
- CS Carrie Selby $100.00 raised
- KC Kelly Copes-Anderson $300.00 raised
- Daren Kingi $0.00 raised
- Tom Burns $227.50 raised
- Barb Cutillo $1,137.50 raised
- Lisa Osterman $552.50 raised
- CD Carl Dennin $100.00 raised