Help Us Embark on the Next 125 Years
For 125 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of Indianapolis has been providing a safe and nurturing place for young people. It has given them a voice. And it has given them the tools and mentorship they need to reach their full potential and become positive, productive citizens.
We need your support to continue positive changes in Indianapolis' youth for the next 125 years. Boys & Girls Club charges $15 for a child's annual membership, yet we invest more than $600 in each of our Club members. Help us fill the gap this Giving Tuesday. Please consider a gift to fund a future…when you think about it, that’s such a small investment for the return of hope, security, and happiness.
This is what your gift can do:
- $12.50- Support BGCI for the next 5 years
- $15 - Pays one child's annual membership
- $50 - Pays one child's summer only membership
- $125- Support BGCI for the next 10 years
- $150 - Pays ten kids' annual memberships
- $600 - Sponsors full cost of one child's annual membership
- $1,250- Support BGCI for the next 125 years
- $2,500 - Fund an entire day for all kids
We need your support to continue to shape Indianapolis' youth for the next 125 years.
- View More Recent Activity