Kelly Lane Family
Bowling for Brain Injury-Missouri, 2020 Leaderboard
- 1 Mary Lou Green $863.75 raised
- 2 Kathleen Winkelmann $736.75 raised
- 3 Renee Sargent-Harrison $500.00 raised
- 4 Annette Griggs $500.00 raised
- 5 Samantha Lukert $338.75 raised
- 1 SSM Rehab Gutter Girls $1,685.37 raised
- 2 Sargent Strike Club $1,600.00 raised
- 3 Keely'ns for BIA $1,245.00 raised
- 4 Green Team $1,095.00 raised
- 5 Injury Lawyers Move to Strike $1,077.50 raised
COVID-19 has changed many things, including Bowling for Brain Injury – Missouri. Some things will stay the same, while others will be different.
Staying the Same
Bowling for Brain Injury will be held in June 2020.
Event proceeds support the Brain Injury Association of Missouri services of support, education, recreation and advocacy.
Register as a Team or Bowler by clicking on the white Register for this Event button. Then send emails and social media posts for family and friends to support your fundraising goal.
New for 2020
All-Virtual Bowling for Brain Injury. Team bowl for social distancing at a time and location of preference.
Sharing of videos and pictures encouraged for this all-virtual event.
Donations welcome by clicking on the blue Donate Now button to support a Team or Bowler.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- AR Amy Robbins $25.00 raised
- CS Connie Smith $0.00 raised
- CC Carol Chalfant $0.00 raised
- AS Anna Szelag $0.00 raised
- GH Gregg Hagerty $50.00 raised
- RS Renee Sargent-Harrison $500.00 raised
- JS Jennifer Schneider $25.00 raised
- RM Rachel McCarthy $25.00 raised
- DC Debbie Chiburis $305.00 raised
- RB Ray Boehm $250.00 raised