ALL money raised will be used to support Cancer Kids and their families (groceries, comfort items, toys, meals, parking passes, etc.). B.I.G. Love Cancer care is a 501c3, non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
- Certified course but not professionally timed (no chip).
- Strollers are permitted.
- Dogs are permitted on a leash.
- Online registration available until 3:00 p.m. Friday, December 10th
- Registration is open on race day (starting at 7:30 a.m.), but an event shirt is not guaranteed.
- If weather is extreme, you will receive an email that we have canceled the event. No refunds.
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee, and water will be provided.
- Please feel free to come dressed in Christmas Holiday attire.
- A photographer will be present.
- Parking :
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Town Center Garage
2005 Lake Robbins Dr
The Woodlands, TX 77380
- DO NOT PARK IN THE LIBRARY OR HEB PARKING LOT (Towing is enforced)
Little Kid's Bash (2 to 3 years old). Approximately 100 yards. Top finisher will receive a trophy. All kids receive a medal.
Kid's Dash (4 to 6 years old). Approximately 250 yards. Top three boys and top three girls receive a trophy. All kids receive a medal.
Kid's Mile (7 to 11 years old). Top three boys and top three girls receive a trophy. All kids receive a medal.
5K + 10K - Fun Run or Walk. Open to all ages. Top three males and top three females receive a trophy. Open to strollers, dogs on a leash and children.
Why should I participate in a virtual run? A virtual run can be done by anybody at any place (including your treadmill) and in any time zone. You can walk, jog, skip, crawl, bike, hike, stroll, or run. No proof is necessary. All virtual race participants will receive a shirt.
How do I receive my packet with shirt, bib and medal?
Runner Packet Pick Up
Wednesday, Dec. 8th
Time - 1pm - 7pm
Two Houston Locations
1360 Lake Woodlands Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
2804 Business Center Drive
Pearland, TX 77584
Packet pick up will be available at the race beginning at 7:30am on Dec. 11th.
Virtual Runners - Your packets will be mailed to you.
- Top team with most money raised will receive a trophy + prize basket (gift certificates & prizes).
- Top team with most participants recruited will receive a trophy + prize basket (gift certificates & prizes).
Team shirts are encouraged but not required.
Please see the photographer to get your Team photo.
We thank you for your support!