The 2020 Wellness Challenge has ended. Thank you for your support!
Thank you to everyone who donated to The Birchtree Center's Student Support Fund this spring!
Your donations are helping to fund technology, supplies, and expert staffing--so that Birchtree's students with autism can learn at home during the pandemic.
And, as soon as it's safe to do so, you'll help us welcome students back to school--with the therapeutic equipment, classroom supplies, and expert staffing our students need to thrive.
This website is no longer active, but you can still donate to Birchtree's Student Support Fund here.
Thank you for helping transform the lives of children and youth with autism!
of your goal reached
- 1 Rachel DeCola $1,170.00 raised
- 2 Holly Robacher $1,100.00 raised
- 3 Jessica Squier (Team Q) $1,050.00 raised
- 4 Katherine Bohne $999.75 raised
- 5 Sage MacKenzie $765.00 raised
- 6 Jasmine Holdman $750.00 raised
- 7 Sarah Turner $705.00 raised
- 8 Liam Geary $660.00 raised
- 9 Donna Glynn $660.00 raised
- 10 Kristen Charbonneau $625.00 raised
- 1 Classroom Three $3,320.00 raised
- 2 Classroom Five $3,112.25 raised
- 3 Classroom Six $2,920.00 raised
- 4 Classroom One $2,275.00 raised
- 5 Classroom Four $1,520.00 raised
- 6 Outreach Team $1,380.00 raised
- 7 Classroom Seven $1,155.00 raised
- 8 Classroom Two $1,135.00 raised
- 9 Classroom Eight $685.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity