Your Donation Helps Families Living with Autism--During the Pandemic & Beyond
During the COVID-19 crisis, children and youth with autism need our support more than ever.
Your donation to the nonprofit Birchtree Center's Student Support Fund will help fund technology, supplies, and expert staffing--so that Birchtree's students with autism can learn at home during the pandemic.
And, as soon as it's safe to do so, you'll help us welcome students back to school--with the therapeutic equipment, classroom supplies, and expert staffing our students need to thrive.
You're also welcome to join our challenge here! You'll set a personal wellness goal for the month of May and encourage family and friends to show their support by donating to Birchtree.
Thank you for helping transform the lives of children and youth with autism!
- 1 Rachel DeCola $1,070.00 raised
- 2 Jessica Squier (Team Q) $1,025.00 raised
- 3 Katherine Bohne $999.75 raised
- 4 Holly Robacher $950.00 raised
- 5 Sage MacKenzie $765.00 raised
- 6 Sarah Turner $705.00 raised
- 7 Jasmine Holdman $700.00 raised
- 8 Liam Geary $660.00 raised
- 9 Donna Glynn $660.00 raised
- 10 Kristen Charbonneau $625.00 raised
- 1 Classroom Three $3,170.00 raised
- 2 Classroom Five $3,062.25 raised
- 3 Classroom Six $2,820.00 raised
- 4 Classroom One $2,275.00 raised
- 5 Classroom Four $1,520.00 raised
- 6 Outreach Team $1,380.00 raised
- 7 Classroom Seven $1,155.00 raised
- 8 Classroom Two $835.00 raised
- 9 Classroom Eight $685.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity