Bowl for Kids’ Sake is Big Brothers Big Sisters’ signature fundraiser - presented by Van Horn Automotive Group!
Every year, half a million people across America come together to have fun and raise money to support the valued work we do. This event is a fun and easy way for individuals and companies to make an impact on the local community—it only takes a little bit of effort to raise the money that is vital to our program’s success. Our event here in Sheboygan raises funds that support children and families right here at home.
Our 2021 event has all new options added so there is literally something for everyone!! Bowl for Kids’ Sake has been redesigned to celebrate fundraising teams of friends, family members, coworkers and companies who participate and help us collect donations all while having fun together in small groups or staying snug at home.
Hence, there’s a new ‘bowl’ game in town…there’s traditional bowling, the new ‘bowl’ for soup, popcorn, ice cream, spaghetti (and More), cornhole tournaments and trivia too.
What should you do next?
- Decide how you want to participate! Click here for event options and timeline.
- In person
- Bowl in person with 4 or 5 friends
- Play in a cornhole tournament with a partner
- Play competitive trivia in person with 2 or 3 friends
- Assemble 4 or 5 friends and fundraise online for Big Brothers Big Sisters for a chance to win great prizes
- Enjoy a competitive, hosted virtual game night alone or with friends
- Purchase a set of BBBS soup bowls (or other BBBS items) which includes a passport of vouchers to enjoy foods all around the County through 2021.
- REGISTER and set up your online fundraising page!
- In person
Since 2015, people around Sheboygan County have raised close to $700,000 through their Bowl for Kids’ Sake fundraising and fun. We hope you’ll join us in whatever way you’re comfortable this year and help us break a new record!
Ever wonder what it takes to match and support one Big and Little for one year? Click here to learn more.
Our Newest Participants
- James Carpenter $0.00 raised
- Josh Fellows $0.00 raised
- Alyse Barelmann $60.00 raised
- Mychal Seger $60.00 raised
- Dave Torrison $0.00 raised
- Frank Souik $126.25 raised
- Chad Flipse $0.00 raised
- Abby Block $20.00 raised
- Silas Vanderweele $0.00 raised
- Robert Koeppen $0.00 raised
- 1 Alan Eilers $3,176.75 raised
- 2 John Wittstock $1,815.75 raised
- 3 Gene Woelfel $1,544.00 raised
- 4 Brian Jenny $660.00 raised
- 5 Nancy Wagner $407.50 raised
- 1 Shake, Rattle & Bowl $3,176.75 raised
- 2 Team SheVegas $1,942.00 raised
- 3 Long Distance $1,664.75 raised
- 4 Grant School Family $613.25 raised
- 5 Bowling for a Cause $305.00 raised