Are You Born to Run?Register Now!
$25 Early Bird Discount (ends Monday, March 11)
$15 Child 12 or under
The last day for online registration is Monday, April 8.
All registrants receive an event t-shirt*, eligibility for race prizes, and admission to the post-race party.
*Event t-shirt is guaranteed only to those registered by March 14.
New Orleans Lakefront
7:30 am - On-site registration opens
8:30 am - Half-Mile Fun Run/Walk* begins
9:00 am - 5K Run/Walk begins
Post-race "Birth"Day Party - Free food, music, and fun for the whole family
*The Half-Mile Fun Run/Walk will not be officially timed this year. Please note that it is a half mile and not one mile as in years past.
The 2019 Born to Run - New Orleans is a great opportunity for runners and walkers alike to take an active role in Woman’s New Life Center’s mission. Woman’s New Life Center (WNLC) is a life-affirming counseling and medical center that serves women facing unplanned pregnancies in the Greater New Orleans and Baton Rouge areas. You can help WNLC continue to help women in need by participating in Born to Run - New Orleans.
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
- 1 Julie Ungarino $225.00 raised
- 2 Ludivine Foley $25.00 raised
- 3 Chapelle Alumni $25.00 raised
- 4 Hope Templet $25.00 raised
- 5 Lori Templet $25.00 raised
- 1 This Run's 4 U! $250.00 raised
- 2 LOVE LIFE $156.25 raised
- 3 St. Patrick's Church $95.00 raised
- 4 Chapelle Alumni $25.00 raised