Cakes to Cure Description
You can help women at every step of the breast cancer journey.
Your fundraiser can give the gift of hope by providing breast health education, early detection services, and a helping hand to those diagnosed with breast cancer.
Started by our oncology team at St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital, Cakes to Cure assists patients battling breast cancer and supports breast cancer research in Tampa Bay. 100% of the proceeds benefit the Shimberg Breast Center at St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital.
Here are some simple tips to help you get started:
1. Personalize your fundraising page with a profile photo and reason why you are raising funds for Cakes to Cure. The more personalized, the better!
2. Set an achievable target that isn’t too low. Raising even $100 can help support the latest medical advances.
3. Know how much to ask your friends and family to give. A donation of as little as $10 can help provide books to entertain patients during their hospital stay.
4. Email your family and closest friends first, then your other acquaintances and colleagues.
5. Share your page link on Facebook, Twitter and your other social networks.
Cakes to Cure Cruise
February 4-9, 2023
Save the date and get ready to sail away from Tampa Bay. The second Cakes to Cure Breast Cancer Cruise on Royal Caribbean International will leave the docks on February 4, 2023 to raise awareness about Breast Cancer. Click here to see more information about the cruise.