JA triviaBowl Leaderboard
- 1 Jeff Klima $1,045.00 raised
- 2 Ronald Causey $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Ryan Miller $450.00 raised
- 4 Lindsey Vitek Widdowson $280.00 raised
- 5 Eugene Frazier $250.00 raised
- 6 Jonathan Savage $250.00 raised
- 7 Carleigh Goetz $210.00 raised
- 8 Bill Adams $200.00 raised
- 9 Patrick Schoenwetter $200.00 raised
- 10 Amy Keitt $165.00 raised
- 1 SC&H Group - Team 1 $1,330.00 raised
- 2 Savills - Ryan Miller $1,060.00 raised
- 3 Cool Kittens $1,030.00 raised
- 4 Kamacausey $1,000.00 raised
- 5 Cool Cats $950.00 raised
- 6 Robert Half $910.00 raised
- 7 Livin' La Vida Lockdown $700.00 raised
- 8 THE FORCE / TEAM UNSTOPPABLE $615.00 raised
- 9 Smartinis $550.00 raised
- 10 Kicking Assets and Taking Names $260.00 raised
Junior Achievement of Central Maryland
JA is the largest provider of K-12 workforce readiness skills, financial education and entrepreneurship programs in Maryland. JA provides hands-on programs that show almost 36,000 students each year the realities of how careers, money and business ownership work., Within days of schools closing due to COVID-19, JA moved its content on-line, working with students, parents and teachers to get thousands of kids what they need now to build their tomorrows.
JA triviaBowl 2020
JA Bowl-a-Thon Has Gone Virtual!
After careful thought and consideration regarding the evolving Covid-19 (Coronavirus) situation, we have made the decision to cancel all in-person bowling events.
Instead, JA Bowl-a-Thon has been reimagined as JA triviaBowl—an online celebration of smarts of all sorts! Instead of gathering at a bowling alley, we are going to be celebrating together online with a virtual trivia night!
Your donations of support are more important than ever in providing students what they need today to be successful tomorrow. Have a terrific time with our new event and make a difference in the lives of our scholars.
JA triviaBowl Fundraising Fridays
Each week, we will be rolling out a new, virtual fundraising challenge. All challenges can be completed from the comfort of your own home and are intended to be a fun outlet to bring our JA community together, during this period of social distancing. At the end of each week, we will be compiling a “Weekly Wrap Up”, where we will be awarding prizes and shouting out the companies that completed and/or won the challenge on social media!