#shareyourstrides on SpotifyListen Now
Like us on Facebook!
Share Your Strides
Share Your Strides is a month-long, virtual stride-a-thon (walk, run, skip, hike!) event to raise awareness and funds for the CCAHT, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Knoxville that serves survivors of human trafficking across 33 counties of East Tennessee.
THE MISSION: raise funds, raise awareness, and raise your heart rate to help fight trafficking and support survivors here in Knoxville and across East Tennessee.
THE CHALLENGE: Run/walk/move 13.1 miles between October 5 and October 31! Register to participate individually or as part of a team, and customize your personal #shareyourstrides page to share fundraising goals, update your mileage progress, view leaderboards, earn badges, and more.
How do I register?
Registration is $35 for adults and $20 for youth age 14 and younger. Click the "register for this event" button on this page, and the system will walk you through setting up your own fundraising page step by step. You can add a profile photo, enter a little info about yourself, set your own fundraising goal, and voila! Your very own page that you will use all month to help raise money, track your mileage, and earn bragging rights with friends and family.
How do I track my progress?
Throughout the challenge in October, any donations made to your page will get added to your thermometer widget, which will show your fundraising progress over time.
To track your fitness progress, download the Strava app - you can even add a Strava widget to your personal fundraising page so your friends and family can watch you literally walk the walk (...or...run the run?) as the month rolls by!
Also, did we mention you get extreme bragging rights from participating? Along the way, you can unlock badges that can be added to your profile when you meet certain challenge checkpoints!
What do I get if I sign up?
You'll get a snazzy race shirt, a half marathon sticker, and all kinds of warm fuzzy feels in your heart for making the world a better place and paving a path forward for survivors of human trafficking in your community. Please note that if you register after 10/5, certain shirt sizes may no longer be available.
Did someone say...prizes?
Prizes will be awarded for the top three individuals and top three teams who raise the most funds throughout the month of October. If there is a tie between two individuals or two teams, total mileage from the month will be used as the tiebreaker.
- 1 Annie Colquitt $4,870.00 raised
- 2 Joe Butler $4,855.79 raised
- 3 Lisa Bolton $1,870.00 raised
- 4 Chad Frost $1,815.00 raised
- 5 Lauren Bobrowski $1,235.00 raised
- 1 Pilot Company $6,708.29 raised
- 2 Annie's Amblers $6,247.50 raised
- 3 Volunteer Pharmacy and Friends $3,360.00 raised
- 4 Walking 9 to 5 $2,710.50 raised
- 5 The Young and the Breathless $1,615.00 raised
Click here to join the CCAHT Team on Strava so you can log your runs and earn badges between October 5 and October 31! Recent team activity is below; visit Strava to view team leaderboards and more.
Our Newest Participants
- KB Kimberly Black $35.00 raised
- Meaghan Denniston $35.00 raised
- TZ Tariq Zakaria $35.00 raised
- TW Tiffani Wiles $50.00 raised
- MW Mandy Walker $35.00 raised
- Diana Southard $35.00 raised
- Steve Learn $35.00 raised
- SR Sarah Roddy $35.00 raised
- LB Lauren Bobrowski $1,235.00 raised
- JH Jen Hampton $155.00 raised