West Bergen Virtual 5K Walk/Run Leaderboard
- 1 Jordan Kaufman $1,325.00 raised
- 2 Mary Meakem $1,200.00 raised
- 3 Michael Tozzoli $600.00 raised
- 4 Chrissie Lijoi $200.00 raised
- 5 Eileen Wagner $150.00 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard
May is Mental Health Awareness Month
One out of four people in the United States suffers from a treatable mental illness. And everyone during their lifetime faces challenges that can impact their mental health. That reality has never been more evident than today, with COVID-19 .
That’s where we help. Since 1963, West Bergen Mental Healthcare, Inc. has been offering counseling, psychiatric and specialized services for ALL members of our community – regardless of ability to pay. Our services are needed now more than ever. And the need will grow.
Help us help our community!
By participating in our 5K Virtual Walk/Run, you'll be helping
West Bergen provide necessary critical services to our families, friends and neighbors.
- Choose 5K or 1K Options
- $25 Registration for 5K
- $10 Registration for 1K
- 100% of your registration fee will be used to support West Bergen programs and services
- You can do the 3.1 miles anywhere (even on your treadmill) Just complete your mileage by May 31st
- Invite friends, family and colleagues from anywhere in the country - or world - to join you!
- View More Recent Activity
Track your "move" with Strava
Click here http://strava.com to track your run/walk!