SUNY Delhi Student Emergency Fund Challenge Leaderboard
- 1 Robert Piurowski $2,572.00 raised
- 2 Jason & Carrie Fishner $728.00 raised
- 3 Meg Sawicki $500.00 raised
- 4 Leslie Barger $50.00 raised
- 5 Kari Astrid Haugeto $30.75 raised
- 1 The Change Makers $3,000.35 raised
- 2 Go Broncos - Piurowski Family $2,672.00 raised
- 3 SUNY Delhi Residence Life & Resnick Library $855.25 raised
- 4 SUNY Delhi Green Day $30.75 raised
- 5 SUNY Delhi Volleyball $25.00 raised
Student Emergency Fund Matching Gift Challenge!
The Student Emergency Fund was established to help SUNY Delhi students who encounter unforeseen financial emergencies or catastrophic events. The goal of this fund is to help students during times of extraordinary need. Emergencies may trigger a need for support for things such as housing/rent, temporary loss of income, clothing, medical expenses, transportation, or obtaining items necessary for a student to complete their studies.
An anonymous donor has issued an incredible challenge! To help raise funds to support our students, this donor will match all gifts from Delhi alumni and friends for total funds raised up to $50,000! Take this special opportunity to double your donation—and help us reach our goal. Won't you be a champion for Delhi students?
- View More Recent Activity