ClimbUP for United Way Southern Van Island Leaderboard
- 1 Darcy Lindberg $581.00 raised
- 2 Duane Jacobs $563.00 raised
- 3 Miranda Harvey $473.30 raised
- 4 Dorothy Cauchie $375.00 raised
- 5 Lauren Hume $262.00 raised
- 1 UVIC VPER (Not Fast But Furious) $1,104.30 raised
- 2 Labour of Love $1,091.00 raised
- 3 Team UWSVI - Walk this Way $979.00 raised
- 4 Team RBC $525.00 raised
- 5 Ollo Metrics $100.00 raised
Southern Vancouver Island
Are YOU UP for the challenge?
Hike, run or walk your way through our 10-day challenge this fall and help raise funds in support of people most in need in your community.
Safely connect with family, friends and co-workers while exploring neighbourhoods you live, work and play in, knowing you’re making a difference locally.
Your participation will go towards providing counselling, peer support, and outreach services on Southern Vancouver Island. COVID-19 has increased the demand for mental health services by up to 50% and the need will continue to grow as we live through this pandemic and its aftermath.
Together, we can help heal hearts and minds, one step at a time.
Show your local love by registering for the ClimbUP for United Way event in your local community:
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Lauren Hume $262.00 raised
- Dorothy Cauchie $0.00 raised
- Steven Buchanan $0.00 raised
- Ryan Painter $26.00 raised
- Ryan Richard $0.00 raised
- Charlotte Millington $0.00 raised
- dwane ford $0.00 raised
- Joshua Frederick $25.00 raised
- Christin Hillary $0.00 raised
- Liz Desjardins $0.00 raised