ClimbUP for United Way Southern Van Island Leaderboard
- 1 Darcy Lindberg $1,317.60 raised
- 2 Miranda Harvey $1,011.08 raised
- 3 Duane Jacobs $1,001.00 raised
- 4 Steven Buchanan $802.00 raised
- 5 Ryan Painter $658.64 raised
- 1 Labour of Love $3,755.04 raised
- 2 Team UWSVI - Walk this Way $2,796.00 raised
- 3 UVIC VPER (Not Fast But Furious) $2,519.08 raised
- 4 Sole Sisters Victoria - PowerWest Athletics $610.00 raised
- 5 Team RBC $577.00 raised
Southern Vancouver Island
Are YOU UP for the challenge?
Hike, run or walk your way through our 10-day challenge this fall and help raise funds in support of people most in need in your community.
Safely connect with family, friends and co-workers while exploring neighbourhoods you live, work and play in, knowing you’re making a difference locally.
Your participation will go towards providing counselling, peer support, and outreach services on Southern Vancouver Island. COVID-19 has increased the demand for mental health services by up to 50% and the need will continue to grow as we live through this pandemic and its aftermath.
Together, we can help heal hearts and minds, one step at a time.
Show your local love by registering for the ClimbUP for United Way event in your local community:
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- allison stolarchuk $0.00 raised
- Margot Gunn $0.00 raised
- Moira Chambers $0.00 raised
- Jonathan Lockyer $0.00 raised
- Laura Kavanagh $50.00 raised
- sarah lagos $0.00 raised
- Bobby Dohan $0.00 raised
- Emily Russell $0.00 raised
- Nancy Ali $0.00 raised
- Erynn Sheardown $0.00 raised