NEW TIME and DATE!!
Saturday August 24 - 25
The new CW24, is at it's core a 12-hour community bike ride, but it also so much more.
Learn more with the ride FAQs by clicking here!
CommonWheels runs school programs, earn-a-bike programs, and open shops to bring the joy of biking to Allston/Brighton. We set up CW24 as a fundraiser to help us expand our programming.
The ride includes activities that highlight the Allston/Brighton neighborhood focusing on family-centric entertainment, food, music, and an includsive atmosphere.
We have free lunch and dinner for all of our riders, thanks to Whole Heart Provisions!
Confirmed Bonus Stops include:
- Bowling at Flatbread's in Brighton
- CHAOS Box
- Boxing at Boston Boxing and Fitness
- More coming soon!
Prizes will be given out for things like:
- Most points
- Best costume
- Most hours
- And more!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- JW James Wang $0.00 raised
- TD Tristan Djaafar $0.00 raised
- SK Stacey King $104.95 raised
- DH David Hart $0.00 raised
- MM Mia Miller $50.00 raised
- RE Rachel Eckles $0.00 raised
- Rani Schloss $0.00 raised
- CAMILO ATEHORTUA $40.00 raised
- LA Lauren Abraham $0.00 raised
- Joseph O'Neil $0.00 raised