Join Us On Sunday, April 26!
Hearing is a critical part of every child's social, emotional and cognitive development. Our goal is to raise awareness about the importance of proper and timely diagnosis and management of hearing loss in children in order to facilitate their language development. Proceeds from "Hear We Go" will benefit our clinical and research programs at Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children related to hearing loss and hearing conservation in children in our community.
The 12th Annual “Hear We Go” 5K and Family Fun Day takes place throughout the beautiful grounds of the Nemours Estate, arguably the largest formal French garden in North America. Registration, entertainment, refreshments and the educational fair will take place on the grounds of Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. The run/walk portion of the event will remain on the grounds of Nemours Estate. There is ample parking available in the hospital parking lots located through the main entrance.
|9:00 AM–Close||Educational Fair & Children’s Activities|
|9:00 AM–9:45 AM||Registration|
|9:30 AM -12:30 PM||DJ Entertainment|
|9:45 AM –10:00 AM||Runners & Walkers Line-up|
|10:00 AM–11:30 AM||Runners Portion|
|10:00 AM–12:00PM||Walk Portion|
- 1 Arielle Morris $520.00 raised
- 2 Jackie Morris $320.00 raised
- 3 Craig Ingber $170.00 raised
- 4 Meghan Coleman $70.00 raised
- 5 Darcie Martin $70.00 raised
- 1 Maddie's Marvels $1,465.00 raised
- 2 Learning with Logan $775.00 raised
- 3 Tiny Dancers $360.00 raised
- 4 LJ's Avengers $185.00 raised
- 5 Kelly's Butterflies $180.00 raised