Everyone can make a difference! Honor a friend, loved one, or simply choose to support pediatric cancer research by creating a fundraiser that matches your unique style and interests.
It can be as simple as creating an online fundraiser or harnessing your inner creativity through block parties, social gatherings, and competitions, and more. Hosting a bake sale or car wash are perfect examples of ways to teach children the importance of giving back and helping others.
The opportunities are endless, so have fun and make a difference within your community.
Join our Design It Yourself program today!
- 1 Thomas Spring $1,223.94 raised
- 2 Jackson Jones $351.32 raised
- 3 Connor Pratt $300.99 raised
- 4 Nicole Kaspari $200.99 raised
- 5 Nicholas Pepera $168.38 raised
- 1 The Thorn Collection's 9th Annual Lemonade Stand $36,481.08 raised
- 2 Rhys’ Birthday Fundraiser $300.00 raised
- 3 National Pediatric Cancer Foundation $103.95 raised
- 4 Professional Virtual Golfers of America $100.00 raised
- 5 AFS Interns $61.18 raised