Why Do We Walk?
We're excited to celebrate our 32nd Annual Walk-A-Thon once again at Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park! Join us on Saturday, September 15 for a fun day with our residents in support of the ongoing quality care provided at David's House.
- To support individuals with developmental disabilities.
- To honor those that have lived courageously, but moved on to their heavenly home.
- To enable David's House to continue providing quality, total-person care for individuals with special needs.
Whether you're attending the Walk-A-Thon or not attending (but still wanting to raise support), registration is mandatory and must be completed by Friday, August 31.
Stay tuned on social media as we update our prize opportunities for 2018!
We'll meet in the Grand Atrium of the Main Building. View/download a map of Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park here.
9:00 - 9:30 am | Registration and breakfast
10:00 am | Announcements and prayer
10:15 am | Walk begins
12:00 pm | Awards ceremony
1:00 pm | Departure or free time in the gardens
- 1 Our Sponsors $28,600.00 raised
- 2 Event Day Pledges $11,596.00 raised
- 3 Austin Bok $10,303.00 raised
- 4 Gwen Heys $3,052.50 raised
- 5 Casey Kuperus $2,812.75 raised
- 1 Team Kevin $4,228.75 raised
- 2 Team Worstie $3,655.20 raised
- 3 Weller Warriors $899.35 raised
- 4 Team Koinonia $843.75 raised
- 5 Matt Wierenga $676.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity