DATE: September 12th, 2020
TIME: 10 am we will be LIVE on Facebook
LOCATION: VIRTUAL! You can join us from anywhere!
DHM Walk/Ride/Run Description
The David's House Ministries Walk-A-Thons have evolved from humble beginnings to one of our biggest fundraisers of the year. The first walk-a-thon was held in 1986 and consisted of a 15 mile walk/run and a 35 mile ride that ended with a pig roast at the Braford's home in Kent City. That event raised over $14,000.
Last year, we exceeded our goal and raised over $160,000! With your help, we're confident we can surpass that mark again in 2020! Growth is exciting because every dollar raised helps to continue providing quality, Christian care and offer new and exciting activities for the residents.
What is the Walk/Ride/Run?
While our event name and location may have changed, it still shares the theme of those of the past - a fun-filled time for a deserving cause. This year, the event will be VIRTUAL for those who would like to participate.
This year, we are encouraging reisdents and staff, along with participants, to walk/ride/run during the month leading up to September 12th. David's House residents and staff will be attempting to walk/ride a total of 3,300 miles (in honor of our 33rd year) from August 10th - September 10th!
On September 12th at 10 am, we will be LIVE on Facebook to share with you how many miles we completed, who won prizes, and how much you helped us raise!
How to participate?
1. Register for the event to get your FREE event shirt
2. Customize your fundraising page and share it with your friends
3. Join us on Facebook Live on Saturday, September 12th, at 10 am!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- DK Dana Kauffman $3,660.00 raised
- RJ Rebecca Jordan Heys $100.00 raised
- DR Daniel Rogers $50.00 raised
- GB Gail Bowers $0.00 raised
- Jill Lindgren $200.00 raised
- ES Elizabeth Sytsma $650.00 raised
- AB Ann Braford $0.00 raised
- Carla Fulton $45.00 raised
- GS gina servo $0.00 raised