Leader Dogs for the Blind Double Dog Dare
Leader Dogs for the Blind helps make people unstoppable. Our clients show us daily the courage it takes to travel independently with a Leader Dog or white cane. Now they challenge you to face your fears, catch your breath, step up to the edge and rappel from the 15th floor of the Oakland Towne Center in Pontiac.
Each year, more than 75,000 people become blind or visually impaired in the United States. We are on a quest to make every eligible client unstoppable, and with your help, we can.
The first 92 individuals to raise a minimum of $1,000 will earn a spot to go Over The Edge for Leader Dogs for the Blind.
To secure your spot, register today. Space is limited, so act now!
All money raised by Leader Dogs for the Blind rappellers goes to providing the lifelong skills for safe and independent daily travel for people who are blind or visually impaired.
Note: Participants must raise the minimum $1,000 to participate in this thrilling opportunity.
Double Dog Dare Participants
- Shelly Lall $100.00 raised
- Penny Fantin $200.00 raised
- Anthony Storment $275.00 raised
- Ashley Ritzel $50.00 raised
- Laura Corp $50.00 raised
- Robert Rock $1,150.00 raised
- Shelly Semanco $225.00 raised
- Paul King $250.00 raised
- Julie Semones $1,075.00 raised
- Patricia Penn $1,602.00 raised
- Elizabeth Romeo $925.00 raised
- Dave Lee $880.00 raised
- Maureen Smith $1,060.00 raised
- Noel Villajuan $50.00 raised
- Roy Hutchins $250.00 raised
- John Hebert $50.00 raised
- Danielle Fernandez $325.00 raised
- David Locklin $50.00 raised
- Patrice Sinclair $1,230.60 raised
- Andrew Sergent $0.00 raised
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Oakland Towne Center
28 N. Saginaw Street
Registration Fee: $50
Fundraising Minimum: $1,000
(registration fee will be applied to your fundraising total)