of your goal reached
Schedule and Location
- Check in begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Opening Ceremonies & Remarks at 10:30 a.m.
- Walk begins 10:45 a.m.
Brookdale Park: Watchung Avenue & Broad Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003
- 1 Bill Spiro $5,384.94 raised
- 2 Dr Richard Berardi $481.03 raised
- 3 Gayle Czeizler $339.95 raised
- 4 Gene Mayer $297.48 raised
- 5 Maxine Silverman $231.19 raised
- 6 Alex Lee $155.70 raised
- 7 KEVIN CRONIN $110.00 raised
- 1 SMG $501.03 raised
- 2 Team Gallagher $339.95 raised
- 3 Eric’s Team $297.48 raised
- 4 Epic Gamers $155.70 raised
- 5 Team Conman $40.00 raised
- 6 Marcello $30.00 raised
- 7 CHS Play Unified $20.49 raised
Map and Directions
Why are we walking?
We are walking to raise funds for the ECLC family of organizations--including ECLC schools, CPS, and P.R.I.D.E.--which provide Education, Careers, and Lifelong Community for children and adults with special needs. Join us for a one-mile loop through beautiful Brookdale Park in Bloomfield/Montclair.
Our theme this year is "What is your SUPERPOWER?!" Are you kind? Are you happy? Are you unique? Are you a teacher? Do you try hard? Do you help others? Join us for the Walkathon and show us your superpower! Create your own fundraising page and tell your SUPERPOWER story! Make a team and celebrate your SUPERPOWERS together!
Click here to find out more about ECLC
Check out our last Walkathons
Like Us on Facebook
Raise Money and Earn Prizes
Raise $40 and receive a drawstring sport bag; raise $100 and receive an outdoor spirit blanket and the sport bag!
Order your Walkathon t-shirt!
Only $10! Orders must be placed by 10/21/2019 to be picked up at the event. Shipping not available. Orders not picked up at event must be retrieved at one of our ECLC locations.