- 1 Kristal Huntley $1,609.25 raised
- 2 Isabel Lipp $1,346.40 raised
- 3 Theresa Poe $457.29 raised
- 4 Val Miller $448.11 raised
- 5 Tracy Schencker $370.00 raised
- 1 Team Sam Berry!!! $2,982.20 raised
- 2 Team Nick $2,809.25 raised
- 3 Team Isabel $1,452.15 raised
- 4 Matthew Godwin $1,210.60 raised
- 5 Boundless Seas $940.80 raised
- View More Recent Activity
For More Information
Contact Carie Wimberly at Carie@apcbham.org
END HEROIN BHAM WALK 2018
You are invited to build a team, come out, bring friends and family, and be a part of a movement! Heroin and opiates have ravaged our community in Birmingham and across the country. It is time for us to stand together and fight back!
Walk Date: February 24, 2018 at Railroad Park
Check-in/Registration Time: 9:00 AM Walk begins: 10:00 AM
The Walk is completely free. If you would like a T-shirt, Lanyard with 'Walking for' Card attached, you will need to register. A portion of all Walk proceeds will be used to provide scholarships for substance abuse treatment.
Join us at Railroad Park as we walk for those we have lost, for those in recovery and for those who have yet to find recovery. We are walking to raise awareness to the substance abuse epidemic we are facing.
This is not just about drugs and alcohol… this is about our future.