- 1 Isabel Lipp $552.00 raised
- 2 Val Miller $241.45 raised
- 3 Perian Petcher $120.00 raised
- 4 Theresa Poe $115.75 raised
- 5 Rainer Berry $95.00 raised
- 1 Matthew Godwin $667.55 raised
- 2 Team Sam!!! $645.35 raised
- 3 Team Kailey $534.45 raised
- 4 Team Taylor $200.30 raised
- 5 Cameron $115.75 raised
For More Information
Contact Carie Wimberly at Carie@apcbham.org
END HEROIN BHAM WALK 2018
You are invited to build a team, come out, bring friends and family, and be a part of a movement! Heroin and opiates have ravaged our community in Birmingham and across the country. It is time for us to stand together and fight back!
Walk Date: February 24, 2018 at Railroad Park
Check-in/Registration Time: 9:00 AM, Walk begins: 10:00 AM
A portion of all proceeds will be used to provide scholarships for substance abuse treatment.
Join us at Railroad Park as we walk for those we have lost, for those in recovery and for those who have yet to find recovery. We are walking to raise awareness to the substance abuse epidemic we are facing.
This is not just about drugs and alcohol… this is about our future.