When? JULY 15 & 18
Where? Franklin Lanes (1801 W Franklin St. Evansville, IN 47712).
REGISTRATION CLOSES July 13 at 5PM!!!
Each participant must raise at least $30!
NEW FOR 2020: If you would like to receive a shirt, you must raise at least $50.
- 1 Walt Caswell $1,016.48 raised
- 2 Emily Patton $704.61 raised
- 3 Jennifer Dittelberger $348.90 raised
- 4 Mandy Koester $309.95 raised
- 5 Matt Reffett $300.00 raised
- 1 Berry Big Bowlers $1,400.14 raised
- 2 ProperTpros, inc. $1,316.48 raised
- 3 Patton $1,083.32 raised
- 4 Snakes on a Lane (ETFCU) $1,000.00 raised
- 5 United Leasing $1,000.00 raised
Evansville Bowl for Kids' Sake 2020
After thoughtful deliberation and discussion with community partners, the decision has been made to cancel the in-person 2020 Bowl for Kids' Sake due to recent rises in COVID cases and restrictions on bowling alleys. Your health and safety are our top priorities. We hope that you will continue to support the youth that our organization serves by participating in our upcoming virtual event. More details to follow.
For all our paid participants we have bowling passes and T-shirts at our office. We apologize that we could not bowl together and we hope you can enjoy bowling at your convenience. (Our address is 2516 Waterbridge Way, Evansville, IN 47710)
Each participant must raise at least $30.
NEW FOR 2020: If you would like
to receive a shirt, you must raise
at least $50.
Bowl for Kids' Sake event scheduled for
April 1 & 4, 2020 has been rescheduled for
July 15 and July 18.
Big Brothers Big Sisters is working hard to take precautions at the event to ensure the safety and welfare of our participants. With the everchanging climate relating to this event, we are consistently monitoring the situation for potential changes or cancellations.
Bowl for Kids' Sake is our largest fundraiser raising over $50,000 last year. Participating is easy and a LOT of fun! Below are 5 easy steps you need to take to be a Bowl for Kids' Sake fundraising success! All proceeds from this event go to support the BBBS one-to-one mentoring programs in our area.
We have 7 bowling sessions to choose from.
Both dates will take place at Franklin Lanes!
- Saturday, July 18 at 9AM, 11AM, 1PM, 5PM or 7PM.
- Wednesday, July 15 at 6PM - UNAVAILABLE
REGISTER BY MONDAY, JULY 13
Our Newest Participants
- Amanda Redenbaugh $0.00 raised
- David Arthur $0.00 raised
- Crystal Grimwood $50.00 raised
- Dana Mullen $30.00 raised
- Andrew Montgomery $0.00 raised
- Whitley Fish $0.00 raised
- Susie Backes $0.00 raised
- Lisa Whitehouse $0.00 raised
- Drew Zuckerman $0.00 raised
- Thomas Greener $0.00 raised