Flame Out - A Walk to Extinguish RSD/CRPS Leaderboard
- 1 Linda Hopkins $4,655.37 raised
- 2 Judith Hopkins $3,312.73 raised
- 3 Robert Hopkins $1,305.25 raised
- 4 Naomi Kaufman $252.61 raised
- 5 michael quilty $25.00 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard
Flame Out - A Walk to Extinguish RSD/CRPS
Our daughter, Judy, suffers from a disabling, chronic, neuropathic disease called RSD (which is also known as CRPS). Misfiring nerves send continual pain signals to the brain. The pain ranks higher than that of childbirth or kidney stones. It has been described as more painful than amputation of a finger, without anesthesia. RSD patients liken it to your body being on fire, with no relief.
There is presently no cure for the disease. As an Orphan disease, there is little research or outreach. Only awareness and education will result in advancement of treatment options.
That is where RSDSA comes in. As the only National advocate, for over thirty years, they need your support. Please join us as our Pain Warriors step off to support those who, daily, battle this insidious disease. You'll meet some of the bravest and most inspiring people you'll ever come in contact with. Masks will be required and social distancing will be honored.
- DATE: Sunday, September 13, 2020 (rain or shine)
- TIME: 9:00AM pre-registration. Walk starts at 10:00AM.
- WAIVER: All participants must sign our waiver.
- LOCATION: Joe Palaia Park, Dow Ave. and Whalepond Rd, Oakhurst, NJ 07755
- $25 - Adults and children over 12
- $10 - Children 12 and under
- $30 - Day of registration
If you feel that you will not be able to participate in the walk, we ask that you make every effort to donate. RSDSA needs funding to continue its mission.
Vietnam Veterans of America, Chapter 12, Oakhurst is our proud sponsor. Additional sponsors are welcome. For more information, contact us at (732) 531-2574 or email@example.com