Top 10 Donors
of your goal reached
The Foundation for Anesthesia Education and Research (FAER) is proud to present the inaugural Academic Giving Competition (AGC). All proceeds go towards FAER's mission to develop the next generation of physician-investigators. Thank you for taking part in this friendly competition and helping secure the future of our specialty with your generous giving!
The information below explains the AGC and the criteria to win. Have fun, and let's make this a competition to remember!
- Only donations made between the dates & times specified will be included when calculating total amount donated & total number of donors for the AGC. This information is visible directly below the competition name at the top of this page. Gifts made earlier in 2022 will not be factored in when calculating totals for the competition.
- Two winners will be selected for the AGC. Winning departments will be determined by:
- Amount Donated ($): Total dollar amount donated for the department, including funds from matching gifts.
- Number of Donors (#): Total number of donors who donated for the department. Each donor is counted only once per department for the purposes of this winning criteria.
- Who’s considered a “donor”? Donors are anyone who notes that their gift is on behalf of a department during the donation process. This includes faculty, alumni, staff, friends and family, or anyone else who makes a donation on behalf of a department.
The overall event goal was determined by totaling up each Team's individual fundraising goal.
Top 5 Teams
- 1 Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) supporting Drs. Eckehard Stuth, Astrid Stucke & Edward Zuperku $25,146.25 raised
- 2 University of California, San Francisco $21,549.75 raised
- 3 University of Colorado Department of Anesthesiology $20,500.00 raised
- 4 University of Pennsylvania $12,687.50 raised
- 5 Columbia University $12,397.25 raised
- View More Recent Activity