Our Newest Participants
- KM Krystin Melmer $0.00 raised
- Olivia Simmons $900.00 raised
- ZF Zoe Fernandez $20.00 raised
- R& Rafy & Dámaris Rivera $100.00 raised
- JB Jesenia Barreto $100.00 raised
- Jeanette Salguero $100.00 raised
- KD Kristi DIehl $100.00 raised
- EO Elainy Ortega $0.00 raised
- EP Erik Potts $25.00 raised
- MO Marisol Ortega $0.00 raised
Walk to End Human Trafficking
Statistics rank Florida as the third highest human trafficking destination in the country, with half of all trafficking victims under the age of 18. This is happening right here in Central Florida, and we’re determined to do something about it.
Our first ever Fight4Freedom Walk is challenging students to take action against modern day slavery by encouraging them to raise awareness and support for community education programs and survivors coming out of trafficking.
As a student, you can make significant a difference in the lives of vulnerable youth and human trafficking survivors.
Sign up as a walker today to Join the Fight4Freedom!
December 3rd, 2022
Registration begins at 9am
Walk begins at 10am
Blue Jacket Park
2501 General Rees Ave
Gift Card for an Experience
$150 Visa GiftCard