- 1 Tanya Clifford $453.85 raised
- 2 Jason Turoff $194.45 raised
- 3 Robert Findlay $99.70 raised
- 4 Brian Simeon $50.00 raised
- 1 Team Specialty $648.30 raised
- 2 Knight Agency $131.19 raised
- 3 Texas Heat $99.70 raised
- 4 South Orlando Soccer Club $50.00 raised
- 5 SEM $0.00 raised
Join The Fire In The Park Fundraising Challenge!
Specialty Rx Source, Knight Agency and SEM Marketing are proud to present the 5th Annual Fire In The Park Chili Cook Off To CURE on Saturday, January 27, 2018. This annual fundraising event is a day filled with award winning chili, music, games, local restaurants and family fun with a FOCUS on raising funds for Florida Hospital for Children - Pediatric Oncology.
This year, you can increase and better organize your support leading up to the event by registering to join the Fire In The Park Fundraising Challenge! Fundraise as a team or individually to maximize your impact, compete for awards and, most importantly, help find a CURE!
Register now, customize your page in minutes and easily share it with friends, family and more via social media, emails and more to reach your goal and showcase your support!
Fire In The Park Highlights
- View More Recent Activity