FITCLUB Spin-A-Thon 2020
March 29, 2020
440 Grove St. Worcester
7am-8: Check in
8am On Bikes.
8:30-12:00 THREE hour team ride
9am-2pm Party, food, raffles and cash bar @ MacDonald's Tavern (located upstairs at Worcester Fitness)
FITCLUB SPIN-A-THON 2020
Form your teams today (1-10 riders per team). Limited number of bikes remain.
Each team must raise tax deductible $500.
Your registration will include a complimentary swag bag, food during and after the event, and entrance to the party at MacDonalds Tavern (upstairs from the spin room).
Prizes will be awarded for most miles, best team spirit, best costumes and most money raised per team.
Can't wait to see you there!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
The FITCLUB Foundation
The mission of the FITCLUB foundation is to provide fitness, nutritional, and health opportunities to the youth of our community by linking industry professionals with schools in efforts to target students that may not have access, opportunity or ability to participate in traditional athletic programs.
Don't miss out on this party on wheels
Our Newest Participants
- Christina Guertin $0.00 raised
- Dyllan Quinn $0.00 raised
- Jen Smith $0.00 raised
- Jennie Caplan $0.00 raised
- Jeffrey Sbrogna $0.00 raised
- Anna Diggins $0.00 raised
- Sarah Lantiegne $0.00 raised
- Melanee Melkonian $0.00 raised
- Ryan Smith $0.00 raised
- Jennifer Marie $0.00 raised
FITCLUB Foundation Spin-A-Thon 2020 Leaderboard
- 1 Tamie Endow $235.50 raised
- 2 Tina Schirner $225.00 raised
- 3 Jennifer Hardy $150.00 raised
- 4 Kristen Lemire $100.00 raised
- 5 Dow Hardy $100.00 raised
- 1 Spintastic $500.00 raised
- 2 Party on Wheels 2 - Pam H $500.00 raised
- 3 FITCLUB Foundation (general -NO TEAM specified) $500.00 raised
- 4 Party on Wheels 1 -Pam H $500.00 raised
- 5 Queen Bees $471.20 raised