Like Us on Facebook
Why host a Virtual Food Drive?
Every $1 donated = $8 worth of groceries
Northern Illinois Food Bank relies on people like you to help us feed our hungry neighbors. Hosting a fundraiser or a food drive is the easiest way for you, your friends and family, and your community to join the Food Bank in feeding our hungry neighbors.
Whether you choose to collect food or to raise funds (or both!) we ask that you register your drive. Registering your food and fund drives helps us to track your progress and provide you with support to ensure that your drive is successful!
When you register your food drive you will automatically be set up with a virtual food drive page that will allow you to fundraise online. Whether or not you plan to raise funds, this is a great option for people to help support your efforts:
- It saves you and your supporters a trip to the grocery store and the hassle of lugging heavy cans.
- It’s easy to share the link to your Virtual Food Drive page on social media and grow participation!
- Donating to the Food Bank through a Virtual Food Drive maximizes your donation. For every $1 donated, Northern Illinois Food Bank can provide $8 of groceries to our hungry neighbors!
Thank you for everything you do to feed hungry neighbors in our community. We can’t wait to work with you to make sure your food and fund drive is a success!
- View More Recent Activity
of your goal reached
Our Newest Participants
- Lucas Cron $60.00 raised
- Meg Fischer $0.00 raised
- Mark Ofenloch $0.00 raised
- Tieysha Jackson $0.00 raised
- Xsport Fitness Batavia $0.00 raised
- Ana Patricia Mendez $0.00 raised
- Glen Clear $0.00 raised
- Maria Pavletic $0.00 raised
- Ashley Denlinger $0.00 raised
- Sue Sternberg $0.00 raised