Join Us at The 7th Annual Foodie 5K Races
The Libertyville race (June 6) is now a Virtual Event. Please visit the Virtual Race page for important information about this update.
NEW THIS YEAR: Finisher Medals for ALL Participants!
We believe that every person should have access to every meal, every day. By participating in The Foodie 5K, you are providing food for our hungry neighbors in Northern Illinois.
During a time when we can't be together in person, we're grateful for the opportunity to be together virtually and team up to make sure no one goes hungry in Northern Illinois! Participants receive a swag bag with sponsor giveaways, an exclusive medal and a Foodie 5K t-shirt (must register before shirt deadline to be guaranteed a t-shirt)!
NOW VIRTUAL Race: Saturday, April 18
Go to the Virtual Race-April 18th page to see timing results!
NOW VIRTUAL Race: Saturday, June 6 at 9 AM
T-Shirt Registration Deadline for Virtual Race is May 22
- Adult (13 and over): $45
- Youth (0 - 12): $25
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Deana Tomczyk $2,170.20 raised
- 2 Judy Boyer $1,885.60 raised
- 3 David Jones $1,770.00 raised
- 4 Sally Keith $1,706.38 raised
- 5 Joanna Able $1,420.80 raised
- 1 Thrivent & Community Friends $15,676.40 raised
- 2 D200SHARES $7,260.42 raised
- 3 Executive's Entourage $5,883.80 raised
- 4 Birthday Celebrators $2,741.20 raised
- 5 Lombard Walkers $2,483.20 raised