2020 Fraser Walk for Autism, presented by Central Roofing Company - NEW DATE and LOCATION!
Though we had to postpone the 2020 Fraser Walk for Autism, presented by Central Roofing Company, we are excited to share our new date and location!
Join us at Hope Fieldhouse on Saturday, August 1st to raise awareness and funds for Minnesota families affected by autism. Due to COVID-19, the Fraser Walk for Autism, presented by Central Roofing Company, will be held outdoors with a drive-through of activities participants can enjoy from the safety of their vehicles. Read this FAQ to learn more.
2645 145th Street West
Rosemount, MN 55068
To help manage traffic flow there will be two waves.
Wave 1: 8am-10am
Wave 2: 10am-Noon
Find out which wave you are in HERE.
For the health and safety of everyone, if you or a member of your family is sick, please stay home.
For questions about the event, please contact Rose Rosario at Rose.Rosario@fraser.org.
2020 Fraser Walk for Autism Leaderboard
- 1 Jason $10,288.00 raised
- 2 Margret $7,024.00 raised
- 3 Amanda $2,900.00 raised
- 4 Gretchen $2,855.00 raised
- 5 Paul $2,026.00 raised
- 1 Central Roofing Company $30,992.00 raised
- 2 Never Forget Nellie $8,908.00 raised
- 3 Wells Fargo Walkers for Autism $4,064.00 raised
- 4 Anders Clan $3,851.00 raised
- 5 Eagles #3208 $2,900.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity