2019-20 GCS Support #19 Sports A Thon Fundraising Challenge
For well over 40 years Grace Christian School has provided our students Academic Excellence with a Christian Emphasis. Due to increasing student demand and after fervent prayer, GCS announced it would be expanding with the construction of the Robert R. Gustafson Center.
This center will be home to a new gymnasium, 12 classrooms, two lecture auditoriums, locker rooms, concessions, and administrative offices. As you can imagine, we are excited about seeing what the Lord has in store for our ministry with the construction of the Gustafson Center, and are humbly asking you to be a part of it.
This year, we are introducting our new Fundraising Challenge Platform to facilitate our Annual Sports A Thon. This platform will make it easier than ever to participate, track your progress and invite friends and family to support you.
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Xavier Caceres $2,330.79 raised
- 2 Wyatt Ellison $1,918.35 raised
- 3 Liam West $1,855.73 raised
- 4 Grace McKeen $1,238.61 raised
- 5 Savannah Symonds $1,179.95 raised
- 1 Mrs. Lehtola's K4 Class $6,460.67 raised
- 2 Mr. Winter's 7th Grade Class $6,177.01 raised
- 3 Mr. Robb's 5th Grade Class $5,650.50 raised
- 4 Mrs. Hogan's 2nd Grade Class $4,943.80 raised
- 5 Ms Aixa's 10th Grade Class $4,773.18 raised