- 1 Sean Sullivan $3,717.00 raised
- 2 Tim Blaylock $3,372.00 raised
- 3 Gary Thomas $1,320.00 raised
- 4 Christopher Murray $1,000.00 raised
- 5 Jessica Yasukochi $1,000.00 raised
- 1 Team Marquardt $4,795.00 raised
- 2 Team Blaylock $3,822.00 raised
- 3 Team Thomas $3,735.00 raised
- 4 Larkin Team $2,460.00 raised
- 5 Kelsy's Team $2,090.00 raised
Great Futures for Kids Breakfast
Our vision is to build the community’s social and economic fabric by ensuring the academic and career success of every member that walks through our doors. We achieve this by providing more impactful programs that appeal to our members, strengthen their academic performance, build character, encourage healthy lifestyles, and meet the basic needs of our young people.
HOW THE BREAKFAST SUPPORTS OUR MISSION
Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley mission is to inspire and enable all young people especially those from disadvantaged circumstances to become productive, caring and responsible citizens.
Funds raised at the breakfast make it possible for Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley to extend a helping hand to youth 6-18 years of age regardless of their ability to pay for services.
WHO DOES BOYS & GIRLS CLUB HELP?
Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley supports youth and families through these main areas: Academic success, Healthy Life Styles and Character and Leadership. In 2017 BGCWV served 650 kids daily and over 2700 during the year at 7 locations in the San Fernando Valley.
Meet Our Sponsors
Friend of Youth
Advocate for Youth
Patron for Youth
Our Newest Participants
- Christopher Murray $1,000.00 raised
- David Barnett $0.00 raised
- Helene Chemel $0.00 raised
- Erika Endrijonas $0.00 raised
- Barbara Oberman-Lippe $0.00 raised
- Sean Sullivan $3,717.00 raised
- Michael Marquardt $0.00 raised
- Kelsy Maruyama $370.00 raised
- Bill Munsch $810.00 raised
- Gary Thomas $1,320.00 raised