- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Ashley Henson $50.00 raised
- Powell Kaiish $10.60 raised
- Marisa Yoder $53.00 raised
- Mindy Darnell $26.50 raised
- Scott Smithson $0.00 raised
- Zach Mandel $2,205.70 raised
- Kevin Cox $25.00 raised
- Kristine Callis-Duehl $0.00 raised
- LeeAnna Kern $0.00 raised
- Matt Plummer $5,606.50 raised
Join the Challenge!
Help the Young Friends meet their goal of raising $75,000 to empower the next generation through STEM education.
At the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, we are working to find long term, sustainable solutions to critical issues like hunger, malnutrition, and climate change. We’re also working to make a difference here at home by fostering the young minds in our community.
The Grow Challenge™ Week of Giving (September 19 to 23) is a virtual, peer-to-peer fundraiser led by our Young Friends. This year, donations to the Grow Challenge will support the education programs and curriculum of the Danforth Center’s new partnership, the Jackie Joyner-Kersee Food, Agriculture, and Nutrition Innovation Center (JJK FAN).
Your contribution will:
Support the development of STEM education programs at JJK FAN and other regional education outreach efforts funded through the Danforth Center’s Innovation Fund.
Strengthen the economic future of our region.
Help transform the lives of students across St. Louis and beyond.
All donations to the Grow Challenge will be matched, dollar for dollar, up to $1,000 while funds last.
We hope you will consider donating to the Grow Challenge today.
Join us as we build a brighter future.
Party with the Plants is Back!
We are delighted to announce the return of Party with the Plants as the culmination of the Grow Challenge Week of Giving. Join us at the Danforth Center on September 23 for an evening of drinks, music, mingling, and more, all in support of the Grow Challenge. Get your tickets now!
- Regular: $60
Become a member of the Young Friends and receive a discount on your tickets. Join today!
Learn more about JJK FAN
Danforth Center Grow Challenge 2022 Leaderboard
- 1 Davey Oetting $6,412.00 raised
- 2 Matt Plummer $5,606.50 raised
- 3 Zach Mandel $2,205.70 raised
- 4 Tom Bander $1,500.00 raised
- 5 Katie Murphy $1,266.00 raised