Heroes for Hope Mission
Give families HOPE, to be the HEROES they need when faced with brain cancer.
- Support novel research through genetic testing & individualized treatments.
- Provide necessary resources to families in order to effectively care for a child with a brain tumor.
Why Fund Pediatric Brain Tumors?
- Brain tumors are the leading cause of death in children by disease
- Pediatric Cancers do not get the same funding as adult cancers (4% yearly) Less than 1% to Brain Cancer
- No new standard level of care in certain brain cancers, such as DIPG, in over 20 years.
What Does Your Donation Mean Long-Term?
- Endowments never go away, they always grow
- Directly touch families and children locally
- Support the largest cancer and blood disorders program in the Midwest
- Allows the fund to contribute to novel research and implementation of individualized medicine.