The Honolulu AIDS Walk is Back!!!This year, we are celebrating 31 years of the Honolulu AIDS Walk. We are back live, and in-person at Kapiolani park on Saturday, June, 25!
The theme of this year’s Honolulu AIDS Walk is And the Walk Continues..., it is a tribute to the long rich history of the Honolulu AIDS Walk while looking to the future with excitement and hope.
Thank you for your continued support! It is your passion and the resilient spirit of the communities we serve that allows the Honolulu AIDS Walk to thrive for 30+ amazing years.
"Alone, we can do so little; Together, we can do so much"
2022 Honolulu AIDS Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Tina Oh $2,915.00 raised
- 2 AAron Ruddick $1,758.00 raised
- 3 Raymond Alejo $1,738.00 raised
- 4 Robin Pacson $1,445.00 raised
- 5 Brandon Kamigaki $1,100.00 raised
- 1 Hustlin' for Life $5,068.00 raised
- 2 Wang Chung's $4,321.00 raised
- 3 Kaka'ako Kweenz $3,903.00 raised
- 4 crusAIDers $2,153.00 raised
- 5 Kaiser Permanente $1,800.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity