HOLIDAY SUPER HERO SPONSOR
Be a Holiday Hero! 9th Annual Walk for a Wish Fundraiser Leaderboard
- 1 Karen Corpron $150.00 raised
- 2 Lisa Bjarke $100.00 raised
- 3 Rachana Karnik $50.00 raised
- 4 Brenda Hendricksen $25.00 raised
- 5 Crystal Zamora $25.00 raised
- 1 Solutions to Violence Division $541.50 raised
- 2 Nerd Herd $200.00 raised
- 3 Ops Admin Rock! $0.00 raised
- 4 Super 5er's $0.00 raised
Be a Holiday Hero! 9th Annual Walk for a Wish Fundraiser
This year is Community Solutions 9th Annual Walk for a Wish Fundraiser! All funds raised support our Holiday Giving Program (HGP) - providing gifts, grocery meal cards, blankets, heaters, coats, and other essentials to our clients and their families during the holiday season.
Last year, we were able to provide gifts to 950 people- including clients, their families, our women's’ shelter, residential centers and our harder-to-adopt populations such as teens and seniors.
The Walk will take place on:
September 14th, 2019
Coyote Creek Trail,
Morgan Hill CA, 95037
Let’s be heroes together !
Fundraising & Walk event for the whole family!
Teams and individuals will be fundraising the weeks leading up to our Annual Walkathon event! We encourage participants to bring their families (and pets) to come out and support our fundraising efforts!
Be a Holiday Hero!
Susan Long donated $100.00 to Be a Holiday Hero! 9th Annual Walk for a Wish Fundraiser
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- KG Kim Gutierrez $0.00 raised
- Lisa Bjarke $100.00 raised
- LT Lizbeth Tovar $0.00 raised
- MF Michael Fossati $0.00 raised
- DT Deanna Thai $0.00 raised
- Pam Oshiro-Fossati $0.00 raised
- SL Sun Lim $0.00 raised
- VM Viridiana Morales $0.00 raised
- RK Rachana Karnik $50.00 raised
- Carolina Cardoza $0.00 raised