Online Closet Sale
Imagine being able to buy all of the items you want from your favorite brands at a discount AND it the money goes to Hope Clinic for Women! Well, your dreams are coming true! This year, we are having a HUGE online clothing sale from the 2019 closet of Landyn Hutchison.
About the Sale
- This event is entirely online through the Givi app. You can register online or on the app anytime between now and the last day of the sale!
- We have inventoried over 1,000 unique items, none over $100, many are new with tags.
- Shopping starts on Monday, July 27th at 8am, so be sure to snag the items you can’t live without early! The sale will end Friday, July 31st at 5pm.
- During the sale, you will be able to sort by size, brand, item, etc.
- All purchases will finalize on Friday at Midnight when the sale ends, which is when you can expect your credit card to be charged.
- All sales are final.
- Local Nashville pick-up only at Hope Clinic for Women. (1810 Hayes St. Nashville, TN 37203) We will email all buyers our days and hours for pick-up the week after the sale.
- All items must be picked up by August 10th.
- All proceeds go to Hope Clinic because of the generous donation from Landyn Hutchinson.
Landyn Hutchison is a lifestyle influencer/ blogger and creator of Living With Landyn. Landyn is an expert on home aesthetic, beauty, and fashion and provides her followers with genuine, authentic recommendations. Landyn has created an incredibly engaged community and her passion is to help women feel confident, empowered, and inspired. Landyn is a wife, mom, and all around the best girlfriend you didn’t even know you needed! Make sure you follow along with her on Instagram (@LivingWithLandyn) and on her website (www.livingwithlandyn.com)!
About Hope Clinic
For over 36 years, Hope Clinic has been at the forefront of care for women facing the toughest choices combining practical care with a merciful, non-judgmental approach. We put the client first. We equip her. We help all individuals involved choose health. We bring them point to hope and healing with a mind, body, spirit approach.
Hope Clinic was founded by a group of community leaders, pastors, priests, physicians and volunteers to meet the unique needs of women in unplanned pregnancies in a safe and confidential environment. We began by offering pregnancy tests, options counseling by trained lay volunteers, and free maternity and baby items. We were founded on the belief that a women’s life should be valued just as highly as the child she carries and we continue to hold to that belief. While our services have expanded through the years, our commitment to her has stayed true.