Top Individual Fundraisers
- 1 Rebecca Schiffman $3,135.00 raised
- 2 Becca Bennett $2,140.00 raised
- 3 Brandon Hotchkiss $920.00 raised
- 4 Nathan Fisher $666.25 raised
- 5 Ariella Cymerman $652.50 raised
- 1 Yorktown HS Swim & Dive $4,791.14 raised
- 2 Team Schiffman $3,565.00 raised
- 3 Team Bennett $2,245.00 raised
- 4 Team Engel $2,232.85 raised
- 5 Team Cymerman $2,217.50 raised
Hope for Henry Mother's Day 5K to Make a Kid's Day
The annual Mother's Day 5K to Make a Kid's Day will be taking place on Sunday, May 13, 2018 at Walt Whitman High School in Bethesda, MD. This event attracts 500+ runners and walkers each year. The 5K is a USATF-certified course and the race is chip-timed. We also offer a 1-mile fun run on the school track. All participants will receive medals at the finish line and category winners will receive awards during the post-race ceremony.
This year's event will feature a Kids Zone with family-friendly activities including inflatable bouncy houses, face painters, balloon makers, and arts and crafts activities. Most importantly, each mom in attendance will receive special recognition throughout the day. The Hope for Henry 5K to Make a Kids Day is the perfect way to kick-off your families Mother's Day celebration!
About Hope for Henry: Hope for Henry is reinventing how hospitals care for seriously-ill patients and their families through innovative programs that entertain, reduce stress, and empower children to be active participants in their own care.