Log In or Sign Up to Start Saving Lives Today!
Your School can give the gift of hope to those diagnosed with pediatric cancer and their loved ones as they navigate the complex cancer care system. Together, we can make a difference in helping end Pediatric Cancer!
Here are some fundraising ideas, but be creative and don’t limit your imagination! You will be surprised how much of a difference you can make.
- Host A Walk Around Your School
- T-Shirt Sales
- Yard or Garage Sales
- Penny Drives
- Themed Party or Pep Rally
NPCF is the #1 Rated Childhood Cancer Charity by Charity Navigator. We donate 87 cents of every dollar spent directly to research. Did you know, if everyone in HOSA raised just $10... we would raise 2.5 MILLION dollars for pedaitric cancer research!
- 1 Vaishnavi Sankar $1,238.80 raised
- 2 Brennen Chamblee $1,155.86 raised
- 3 Mary Pietrowski $905.84 raised
- 4 Brian Yoon $837.44 raised
- 5 Nitya Jani $651.79 raised
- 1 East Valley Institute of Technology -- Main $17,049.24 raised
- 2 Creek Wood High School $5,686.00 raised
- 3 Adlai E. Stevenson High School $5,322.92 raised
- 4 Cypress Bay High School $4,695.00 raised
- 5 Oklahoma HOSA $4,601.90 raised