Virtual 5K Turkey Trot Run / Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Brantley Smith $1,088.00 raised
- 2 Eric Dunton $856.10 raised
- 3 Sue Martin $178.00 raised
- 4 Michelle Krakowiak $153.00 raised
- 5 Lovee Johnson-Lundy $150.00 raised
- 6 Shelley Crisp $125.00 raised
- 7 Nancy Hart Wicker $50.00 raised
- 8 Casey Steadman $50.00 raised
- 9 Mara Lubic $50.00 raised
- 10 Cristal Day $50.00 raised
- 1 Krakowiak Attack! $2,460.00 raised
- 2 TEAM LIMITLESS $2,036.50 raised
- 3 Team Logan $1,816.70 raised
- 4 Team Fleming $1,607.10 raised
- 5 Team Cole $1,525.00 raised
- 6 Team Dunton $1,076.10 raised
- 7 Crispy Clotters $985.50 raised
- 8 Jakavius W. Is HEAL $690.00 raised
- 9 Team Witul $325.00 raised
- 10 Prophyholics $150.00 raised
Top 5 Largest Teams
Way to go our 13 teams! Thank you all for your hard efforts!!!
Team Limitless = 33 - $2,036.50
Team Krakowaik Attack! = 32 - $2,460.00
Team Crispy Clotters = 15 - $985.50
Team Cole = 8 - $1,525.00
Team Logan = 4 - $1,816.70
Sponsorship OpportunitiesInformation Here!
Letter of RequestRead Here
Chapter BrochureRead About Us Here!
TROT TOGETHER & 5K YOUR WAY! Free!
Register Here to Join The Event Live Together On Zoom and Our Facebook Live!
Now that you have registered to join the 5K Turkey Trot on November 7th and enjoy all the live events, you will need to register below to join the ZOOM VIRTUAL EVENT. We will be sure to send you reminders and updates. You will receive an email with the meeting invite number and password. We will be live streaming on Facebook too so you and your friends can watch this live event anywhere. It's going to be a blast!
Register below and join us!
We are Hemophilia of South Carolina and we invite you to join us!!
Imagine receiving news about your health-or the health of a loved one- that will impact you for the rest of your life. You have a bleeding disorder. Your career, hobbies, where you live, family planning, and many other life decisions are now all affected. Your doctor can prescribe a treat regimen, but where do you turn for help and support in between office visits. Who has the most relevant experience or practical knowledge to help you navigate life with a rare and life threating chronic disorder?
Being part of a community that shares experiential knowledge often mean the difference between effectively managing a chronic disorder like Hemophilia or von Willebrand Disease, or being debilitated by it. Patient education, public awareness, support and advocacy for those affected are the principals at the core of our organization. We are Hemophilia of South Carolina (HSC), and we would love to have your support!
Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders are rare and the occurrence of knowing someone in your lifetime with the same disorder is highly unlikely. HSC provides individuals and families affected by bleeding disorders a support system to learn and network with others in the state who are also affected, helping them to develop a stronger support system that will benefit the emotional health of individuals within the family unit. Having a bleeding disorder can be an extremely isolating experience and the feelings of knowing you are not alone in this chronic health struggle are unmatched in importance.
About Hemophilia of South Carolina
Hemophilia of South Carolina (HSC) is a 501 (C) 3 Non-Profit organization and a Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) and a Chapter Member of Hemophilia Federation of America (HFA). HSC was founded in 1973 by a group of parents interested in promoting awareness, providing group support, and assisting other national hemophilia organizations.
Today, we serve all 46 counties in the state, currently providing education and support services to over 900 members and their families in 39 counties. We provide the most current information and education in topics related to bleeding disorders, treatment therapies, support services, and advocacy. We provide financial assistance, scholarships, camping opportunities for families, children and teens, support groups, advocacy training and so much more. By bringing families together, members can learn from oneanother the important experienctial knowledge only they can provide.
By joining our fundraiser, you are helping to provide needed services, supporting research, and making a difference in the lives of our community. Thank you!
For Information to Contact Us:
Call: (864) 350-9941
- View More Recent Activity
Join us virtually as we remember being together last year!
A 5K YOUR WAY EVENT!
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL RUN / WALK?
During the event day, we will be streaming live on Facebook and having teams and participants log into Zoom so everyone can be together to celebrate the awards ceremony and so much more as we virtually recreate our Turkey Trot Fundraiser.
- Your choose where to Run or Walk: in your neighborhood, a park, school, or anywhere you would like.
- Your choose your time to participate: a few days before the event, or virtually and live on November 7th.
- Your choose who to Run / Walk with: your family, friends, collegues, or team.
- Then, be sure to join us for the Virtual Celebration on Saturday, November 7th at 9:00am for announcements and 10:00am to virtually Run / Walk together. At 11:00am we will announce all the winners, award trophy's, and have a blast hanging out. All on ZOOM and facebook live!
November 7th Agenda Schedule
- 9:00am: Stretch and dance with the sounds of Big Time Entertainment, Olly Otter, and HSC's Benny the Blood Drop live from our office parking lot! Meet the teams and individuals participating on zoom.
- Show us your team costumes!
- Meet our sponsors.
- 10:00am: Walk YOUR way and be creatative- go live on your Facebook and share the event with your family and friends. Take pictures and text them to us to share on our Facebook page!
- 11:00am: Awards will be announced and we will hang out and listen to the sounds of Big Time Entertainment!
All Registrants Receive:
A Race Bib (and sponsors box while supplies last)
Raise $25.00 or more and receive a Race Medal
Last mailing will be completed on Monday, November 2nd.
To receive the race bib and or medal, you but be registered by the 11.2.2020.