Join the Sweet Fun!
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mid-Missouri invites you to join in a wonderful tradition – Build a House for the HOUSE Gingerbread Competition and Display!
There are three ways you can help:
1. Enter a creation in the competition. $25 entry fee. Register now!
2. Donate in support of the event or a specific participant. Donate Now.
3. View the creations December 8, 2019 from noon - 5 pm at the Columbia Mall, next to Santa Claus. Vote for your favorite with donations in support of the creation. The creation that raises the most money wins the People's Choice Award.
Our Newest Participants
- CK Cindy Keck $15.00 raised
- KB Kathy Bonuchi $0.00 raised
- CL Carly Levy $0.00 raised
- DH Dawnese Harper $0.00 raised
- LC Latroya Cowans $0.00 raised
- JA Jolaina Anderson $0.00 raised
- SM Stacie McCutcheon $0.00 raised
- PB Patrice Basso $85.20 raised
- Susan Horak $114.29 raised
- KH Kristen Hasan $85.20 raised
- 1 Dave Griggs Flooring America $941.89 raised
- 2 Tyler Silvers $665.12 raised
- 3 Heather Williams $558.65 raised
- 4 Jane Hubbs $524.55 raised
- 5 Heather Bridgeford $337.97 raised
- 6 Love Coffee $337.71 raised
- 7 Celeste Dix Czaicki $326.48 raised
- 8 Heather Hilgedick $153.34 raised
- 9 Martha Lile $116.00 raised
- 10 Susan Horak $114.29 raised
- 1 The Grinch stole Griggs-mas $941.89 raised
- 2 The Pixie Chicks $913.36 raised
- 3 Stars & Tiger Stripes $619.82 raised
- 4 Cottonwoods RV Park & Campground $558.65 raised
- 5 Shelter Insurance - SWAG $306.37 raised
- 6 Miller, Bales & Company P.C. $179.31 raised
- 7 Columbia Girls Pint Out $160.84 raised
- 8 Lady Geeks $133.87 raised
- 9 Range Free $41.00 raised
- 10 MU Strategic Communications $25.97 raised
If you have any questions, please contact our Events Coordinator, Patrice Basso at 573-443-7666 or Patrice@rmhcmidmo.org.
For Sponsorship information, please contact our Director of Business Relations, Christine Beerup, at 573-443-7666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.