- 1 Marcia Trevarthen $7,652.50 raised
- 2 Pete Hager $2,985.00 raised
- 3 Joan Ellison $2,175.00 raised
- 4 Susan Kushner $1,501.00 raised
- 5 Abby DeVries $1,100.00 raised
- 1 Carol's Crew $25,000.00 raised
- 2 Teal Walkers $8,193.50 raised
- 3 Marcia’s Teal-Mates $7,662.50 raised
- 4 Darlene's Warrior Queens $5,765.75 raised
- 5 Suzie Hager $4,880.00 raised
Join MOCA supporters from throughout the Midwest to walk, run and fundraise to make a difference for ovarian cancer research and give support and hope to women and families affected by ovarian cancer.
Join us to celebrate our 20th annual walk and run to end ovarian cancer! The event will include a 5K run or 2K walk around Edina’s Lake Cornelia, a Kids’ Fun Run, an engaging program, live entertainment, our annual group survivor photo and much more.
HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer is all about community. Find support and resources while you walk, run and fundraise for MOCA.
Saturday, Sept. 14. | Rosland Park, Edina
7:30 a.m. Day-of registration begins
8:10 a.m. Survivor photo
8:30 a.m. HOM Teal Strides program
9:00 a.m. 5K Run Starts
9:45 a.m. 2K Walk Starts
10:30 a.m. Kids Fun Run
- View More Recent Activity