The 2018-2019 JA Achieve-A-Bowl
October 17,18,19 and October 24,25,26
Contact us for additional dates
The JA Achieve-A-Bowl
The Junior Achievement® Achieve-A-Bowl is a one-of-a-kind annual team building event for your company, giving employees the opportunity to work together, strategize, bowl, and raise money for Junior Achievement and our work to inspire the next generation to navigate their path to the American dream.
Last year, participating companies and bowlers raised over $105,000 to support Junior Achievement of Northern Indiana's innovative financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship programs. This year, we're committed to doing even more.
Don't let your company miss out!
Select a date, time, & location and Junior Achievement® will take care of the rest. This is a great way to get your company or organization together for some fun while raising money for students in your community. Anyone can participate! Invite friends, family and co-workers to this one-of-a-kind fundraiser.
- 1 Kim Siratei $1,468.68 raised
- 2 Cami Grabill $1,050.00 raised
- 3 Janet Howard $770.40 raised
- 4 Pat Morello $600.00 raised
- 5 Mary Haddix $587.50 raised
- 1 BKD $4,297.50 raised
- 2 We Work Hard For The Money $2,192.10 raised
- 3 Regal Bowlers $1,600.00 raised
- 4 Wells Fargo Business Banking $1,468.68 raised
- 5 Bowlin' with Bradley Company $1,443.50 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Seth Sailors $0.00 raised
- Amy Lehrman $125.00 raised
- Kayla Conner $0.00 raised
- Curtis Tomlinson $102.50 raised
- Corey McSweeney $0.00 raised
- Eric Dietsch $125.00 raised
- Amanda Miller $0.00 raised
- Stephen Hilker $50.00 raised
- Kelly Paul $0.00 raised
- Meredith Leimkuhler $50.00 raised