Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On TwitterTweets by @ja_of_swfl
Bowling for a Brighter Future!
Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida is inviting all bowling enthusiasts and beginners to its seventh annual Bowl-A-Thon fundraiser! This event creates an opportunity for colleagues, friends, and families to spend an evening together at the bowling alley while raising funds for Junior Achievement’s vast offering of business-oriented programs for local students. Participants are challenged to raise at least $750 for a six member bowling team. Each individual bowler will receive a JA Bowl-A-Thon T-Shirt, food, drinks, two adult beverages, bowling shoe rental, and lane rental. Proceeds from the Bowl-A-Thon will be used to provide work readiness programs, entrepreneurship guidance and financial literacy programs to more than 11,000 area students.
Have fun while raising funds for JA!
- View More Recent Activity
of your goal reached
- 1 Deborah Plourde $815.00 raised
- 2 Megan Roberts $750.00 raised
- 3 Christina Harris Schwinn $265.00 raised
- 4 David Grant $250.00 raised
- 5 Kimberly Haskins $250.00 raised
- 1 Cushman & Wakefield Commercial Property SWFL $1,175.00 raised
- 2 Leading Edge Benefit Advisors $1,060.00 raised
- 3 Florida Weekly $776.50 raised
- 4 JASWFL Board of Directors $765.00 raised
- 5 The Chris of Death $750.00 raised