Be a part of the JA Bowl-A-Thon!
- JA of Kansas Topeka Bowl-A-Thon
- October 17-20, 2019
- West Ridge Lanes
Register your team TODAY and fundraise for JA of Kansas' Topeka area's 2nd largest fundraiser of the YEAR! Registration is $75.00 per team!
Sponsorships are available! Contact Ashley at 785-235-3700 to sponsor.
- 1 Whitney Cartmill $538.00 raised
- 2 Angel Mills $386.00 raised
- 3 Jennifer Image $177.25 raised
- 4 Kraig Thompson $79.50 raised
- 5 Kraig Borough $57.75 raised
- 1 Midwest Health $618.00 raised
- 2 Tennant Chiropractic $386.00 raised
- 3 Mars Chocolate $377.50 raised
- 4 #5's Good Fellas $219.25 raised
- 5 Loves the Split $100.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- MG mary gleason $0.00 raised
- MS Marlene Showalter $0.00 raised
- BH Better Half $0.00 raised
- TT Thing Two $0.00 raised
- TO Thing One $0.00 raised
- KH Kirk Hoeffner $0.00 raised
- SS Sean South $26.25 raised
- KW Krystal Wiltz $26.25 raised
- KT Kraig Thompson $79.50 raised
- PP Pam Pierce $0.00 raised
Why We Bowl
Junior Achievement (JA) of Kansas provides volunteer-based programming to students ages K-12 around the three pillars of financial literacy, work readiness, & entrepreneurship.
JA of Kansas serves over 28,000 children statewide and over 11,000 in the Topeka area.