JASF Bowl-A-Thon Fall 2019
FEATURING A DJ, PRIZES, CHANCE AUCTION AND MORE! DRESS TO GLOW!
The annual Bowl-A-Thon is one of the biggest sources of funding for JA programs! Each year, companies and individuals throughout our community form teams of bowlers to participate. Each bowler raises money from friends, family, and colleagues. The teams then come together and celebrate their hard work by bowling all together in the month of September. It is a fun filled time and opportunity for co-workers, family members, and friends to get together in support of a great cause!
- View More Recent Activity
JASF Bowl-A-Thon Fall 2019 Leaderboard
- 1 Stuart Morris $16,280.00 raised
- 2 Matthew Verga $1,600.00 raised
- 3 Ali Levenson $500.00 raised
- 4 Rick Kapp $300.00 raised
- 5 Katrina Sonenreich $250.00 raised
- 1 Morris Strikers 1 $16,380.00 raised
- 2 KPMG: Lickity Splitz $1,700.00 raised
- 3 FanTAStic Bowlers $900.00 raised
- 4 Pins in the Cloud $625.00 raised
- 5 KPMG:King Pins $600.00 raised