25th Annual J.K. Lee Board Break-a-thon Leaderboard
- 1 Brian Kludt $7,450.00 raised
- 2 Jacob Eggener $3,275.00 raised
- 3 Debbie Lazaga $1,300.00 raised
- 4 Steffen, Sam & Max Cave $1,115.00 raised
- 5 Allie, Maggie & Will Peterson $1,000.00 raised
- 1 Germantown $10,025.00 raised
- 2 Waukesha $4,770.00 raised
- 3 Fox Point $4,039.00 raised
- 4 Brookfield $1,155.00 raised
- 5 Pewaukee $840.00 raised
25th Annual J.K. Lee Board Break-a-thon Description
J.K. Lee students, family, and friends, we need your help!
For the 25th annual J.K. Lee Board Break-a-thon we are challenging all our students to join our Cancer Fight Team!
Our goal is to raise $50,000 this year for the MACC Fund which will take us to over 1 MILLION DOLLARS raised for local kids fighting cancer.
Kids will receive five boards to break at the event if they raise at least $35.00 (adults three boards), and a special collectible 2019 BBAT T-shirt if you raise at least $50! While supplies last.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three
fundraisers at each J.K. Lee location.
If you can’t attend, you can break your boards at J.K. Lee’s!
Will you help us and join the fight?
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- AD Aliyah Dykstra $35.00 raised
- Samantha Palmisano $100.00 raised
- AV Angela Vega $35.00 raised
- Maryfrances Palmisano $250.00 raised
- CT Chris Tat $0.00 raised
- BS Blake Sands $255.00 raised
- Erica Walhovd $70.00 raised
- SG Sara Gendelman $257.00 raised
- Alice & Ben Zhu $500.00 raised
- Chuck Vento $0.00 raised