How It Works
Virtual 5K’s can be done anywhere: Complete your 5K as far as you want, wherever you are, how you like & with whoever you want! At home on the treadmill, at a local trail, or walking the dog around the neighborhood! ….the possibilities are endless! Practice social distancing of course.
Share your photos on social media using the hashtag #JATampaBay
Tag @jatampabay on Facebook or Instagram so we can share in the fun with you!
Virtual 5k For JA
- View More Recent Activity
How Many Steps Are in Other Activities?Step Converter
Our 5K is Going VIRTUAL!
We are excited to announce The Virtual 5K for JA!
During these difficult times, it is important to remember our future…the children. We ask for your support in the foundation of their futures by participating in this challenge to ensure brighter tomorrows.
Gather your friends and family to join you and/or support you. A JA Virtual 5K is a great way to be active, safe and contribute to a great cause!
Thank you for your support of Junior Achievement: to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in the global economy
Map Your Virtual Route!Map Your 5K!
- 1 Dave Patel $1,125.00 raised
- 2 Aria Krumwiede $478.65 raised
- 3 Ryan Candler $112.50 raised
- 4 Kaylee Meadows $87.50 raised
- 5 Yara Matos $75.00 raised
- 6 Karla Newan $60.00 raised
- 7 Nancy Erickson $50.00 raised
- 8 Katie Gatchell $50.00 raised
- 9 Shelby Walters $25.00 raised
- 10 Nicole DeNicola $20.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Kaylee Meadows $87.50 raised
- Yara Matos $75.00 raised
- Dave Patel $1,125.00 raised
- Gianna Messina $0.00 raised
- Ryan Candler $112.50 raised
- Laura Lay $0.00 raised
- Shelby Walters $25.00 raised
- Karla Newan $60.00 raised
- Karla Newan $10.50 raised
- Nicole DeNicola $20.00 raised