September 16, 2018 - September 17, 2018
Our Team Fundraising Page
Hello! This year we have band together as a Team for the 4th Annual Autism SpectRUN to help raise dollars for The Kennedy Center Autism Project.
The Autism Project provides comprehensive program services that empower, support and educate local children with autism, while giving them confidence, community and connections.
These program services include:
- 30 ongoing social activity groups for children and young adults, teaching age- appropriate social, communication and life skills.
- Family programs for respite and parent/caregiver & sibling support.
- Recreation and Enrichment programs, including programs in the arts, science, cooking, and new this summer, Healing Water's Swimming Lessons.
- Workshops on topics such as behavior management, health issues, daily living skills, education advocacy, sitter training and financial planning. Assistance with information on services and resources for both families and professionals.
- Other needed programs and services, such as in-home behavioral services, after-school, summer and transition programs, and professional trainings.
- The Cindy Dworken Memorial Scholarship Fund to provide financial assistance to low-income families.
Together, we can make a difference for children and teens with autism.